Friday, May 27, 2011

DIY Embossed Monogram Napkins

It is no secret I LOVE a monogram. My kids clothes, personal stationery, and my clients weddings.  I was using my own embossing stamp on the back of some stationery, you know the kind that looks very fancy because it raises the paper, and had an idea for the wedding cocktail party....embossed cocktail napkins! (subtle detail, but oh so pretty) and you can use the embosser after the wedding for your personal stationery. 


Supplies
2 Ply Paper Napkins (cocktail size or dinner)
Personalized Embosser Stamp (mine is PSA Essentials


Open the napkin up, the end with the point facing down that has no crease is the end you would like to use (closed seam on your left)
Insert Napkin in to embossing stamp (centered in lower corner) 
Press down hard
release
remove napkin
repeat until all napkins are complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment