Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Groomsmen on a Mission

When it comes to weddings, I am a traditionalist. I love to incorporate family, religion, heritage, favorite places as much as the couple wants. But the artist in me, always wants to step it up a little with a Couture Parties twist.  Friends of mine were married last summer and she just shared their wedding photos.  When I saw them, they were bursting with their personalities (which I feel all weddings should) One of my favorites was of the groomsmen (all best friends from High School) walking in a parking garage getting ready to see their best friends walk down the aisle.  This picture speaks for itself...Groomsmen on a Mission.

All to lead up to this very important moment.......

Isn't funny when they say "A picture can say a thousand words"

No comments:

Post a Comment