Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's a great day for a white wedding

As I sit here in my office, watching the snow fall to the ground....I am thinking of all the brides who are getting married this weekend.  I am sure there is panic in your eyes, as you watch the school closings, flights being canceled, and snow plows hit the streets.  Don't panic! I can not speak for all vendors, but for the good wedding vendors, we kind of have the motto the postal service does, no matter the weather we will be there! Make the most of your special day. Don't be discouraged, it is about you as a couple, not what mother nature has in store for us.  Here is a photo of a wedding that was taken during a snow storm in Newport around the Ocean Drive. This happy couple still loved each other even though it wasn't in their "plan". Enjoy your guests, enjoy each other. Life is too precious.




No comments:

Post a Comment